Monday, August 13, 2012

August 4, 2012

Ollie is doing well, I think.  I admit to feeling in over my head with this, I want him to be better NOW, but I can see he is improving, daily.  His skin is not so irritated, what little hair he has is starting to shine, He has times when he is full of energy and bounce, and times when he is very stiff and slow.  He has started to relax more often, I have caught him napping a couple of times.  He is gaining weight - based on the amount of poop, I am probably feeding him too much (but that seems to be a theme here at the Double Up).  His feet do not seem so sore.  He is starting to find his "personality" again - maybe.  He is still very concerned about being with us.

Will, our black lamb, finds Ollie an appropriate sized playmate, although he is disappointed that Ollie does NOT want to butt heads.  Ollie seems pretty sure the sheep are creatures to stay away from, but he likes to go with us for feeding time.  To be fair, Ollie likes to go with us for anything.

We have taken the "big dogs" on side by side walks, everyone on a leash so there is no mange sharing, and it's...nice.  We've gotten out of the habit of walking the dogs since they can run loose.  Ollie has reminded us that it is a good opportunity to spend time with the dogs, and with each other.

Always happy to see you

One week

No comments:

Post a Comment